Ever feel absolutely useless? Feel like you’re just letting every day pass you by? Ready for a change? Are you sure? Only continue reading this if you’re absolutely sure you want something different to happen in your life.
Okay, you’re still here so you must be serious. I’ll give you a count down to what you need to do, just in case you want to back out. Ready?
3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . .
DO SOMETHING FOR JESUS!
Yep, it’s that simple! The Bible says in 1 Corinthians 15:58 “my dear brothers and sisters, be strong and immovable. Always work enthusiastically for the Lord, for you know that NOTHING you do for the Lord is ever USELESS.”
Here’s some examples of things you can do for the Lord:
- Pray for someone.
- Be thankful.
- Call up a friend or family member and tell them you love them.
- Tell your kids how much Jesus loves them.
- Take someone out to lunch and share the love of Christ with them.
- Here’s a tough one, do what your parents or your boss asks of you without complaining.
- Forgive someone who has hurt you.
- Bless those who persecute you.
These are simple yet powerful ways you can be used by God EVERYDAY. Now, you have no reason to feel useless anymore!
“Bless those who persecute you. Don’t curse them; pray that God will bless them.” – Romans 12:14
“Do everything without complaining and arguing” – Philippians 2:14
“Direct your children onto the right path, and when they are older, they will not leave it”. – Proverbs 22:6
“Never stop praying. Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus”. – 1 Thessalonians 5:17-18